"Welcome to L.A."
Since moving out to Los Angeles, I've found life to be quite different.
I was told the way of living out here would be different, but I just wasn't sure how much or in what ways.
Since day 1 of being out here, my friends and family back home ask me, "So, how is it out there?"
Honestly, I don't even know yet. I can't wrap my own head around this place enough yet to give someone else a review.
Here are just a few of my observations about living in Los Angeles, California:
- Things are more expensive. This includes apples, gas, haircuts, etc.
- A lot less bras are worn. Not a complaint, just an observation.
- People are either chill and cool, whiney and bogus, or direct and intimidating.
- The weather is nice all the time. Pretty stoked about this one.
- Car horns are used for many reasons, not just anger. But they are used a lot.
- People don't work ? ...or so it seems. Traffic jams and lolligaggers are everywhere in the middle of day. I just don't understand this one...
- People are generally nice. I think if you mind your P's and Q's, you can get along just fine.
- People are generally idiots when it comes to driving. I think they're looking for common sense with their heads up their ass.
- There's so much to do around every corner, from outdoor hiking to awesome shopping and of course people watching.
- There's no other place like L.A.